Thursday, August 11, 2011

Napa Winery

It was last September when my boyfriend and I visited Napa first time.
I was going through some pictures and realized that it was before I started this blog. 
So here's some photos from that trip.


Hagafen Cellars   


Family owned small homey winery.
Best experience of all!!!








Darioush Winery

Pretty commercial as you can see.
Gorgeous persian architecture and landscaping though.
I would love to go back there one day for wine glasses that I bought but broke.
I can never find the same one anywhere else..... It was the nicest glass ever.....










V Sattui Winery

The place was so popular and slammed! I enjoyed lunching outside rather than wine tasting. Grilled salmon sandwich was so fresh and yummy!! I would go back to experience the picnic again.











Clos Du Val 

Stopped by to enjoy outside scenery.







Black Stallion Winery

I don't know how to describe this winery. Fancy? Extravagant?
We sat down on outside patio, took pictures and quickly left... lol






Next winery trip will be Sonoma! Maybe next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...