Friday, July 8, 2011

Browsing at Fashion Island

I went to Fashion Island today and took a route I usually take:


Pain Du Monde (coffee shop) → AnthropologieUrban OutfittersAmerican Rag Cie 
(and the home accessories shop next door. Not sure if that shop is a part of American Rag Cie...)





Cool mirror





Tablecloth that works perfectly as a bed cover! $29.95 was a steal deal.

Anthropologie has some cool books.
I had been looking for a cute & reasonable quilt or duvet cover but whatever I found cute was always over my budget. Today I found this tablecloth (which was like 60% off!) and thought about using it as a bed cover. Amazingly, it did work perfectly!
I have to keep checking their tablecloth (on sale:) )from now on.

And American Rag Cie.
I usually just browse around and get inspired. I like the eclecticism in this shop.
It's a mixture of everything in every price range. (some items are outrageously pricy though!)



Cute leather bags from around $50


Moroccan Pouf

I found this candle holder kinda cute in a vintage way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...