Thursday, January 10, 2013

Craving for Nature


I think it's still the residue from the trip, but I miss greens already.
Where I live now is so-called "planned city", which is very clean, safe and convenient....with no nature.

I now truly understand why my parents moved from the similar type of town, where I grew up,
to the countryside after I left.

Green related articles catch my attention.

Japanese magazine called "Switch" introduced environmental projects in Japan on its November 2008 issue, including Ryuichi Sakamoto's "more trees" and Yusuke Iseya's "Rebirth Project."

Makes me think what I can do...

 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

旅の余韻のせいか、緑が恋しい日々。
現在私が暮らしている町は、いわゆる「計画都市」で、クリーン、安全、便利、、、無自然。

今なら本当に理解ができる。
何故両親が、私の生まれ育ったこれに似た町から、田舎に引っ越したのか。

グリーン関連の記事も目に留まります。 

Switchの2008年11月号は、坂本龍一さんの『more trees』や、
伊勢谷友介さんの『Rebirth Project』などのプロジェクトを紹介した
環境特集でした。 

私には何ができるかなあ、と考える。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...